Hello Scott,

That is exactly what I did.  Oops, maybe I dragged the wrong file into the
imports, because I just did it again and it worked as originally expected.
Many apologies. Yes, this does speed things up. The access to items in the
TDB is faster though the search for items in the class navigator is still
taking several seconds. Thanks Scott, Irene, and Holger.

Jack