I suppose the real question is, if I remove linkedmodel.org and return to
my previous state, which I am doing, where are the default views for
classes and instances defined? I see some defaults in rdfs:Resource and
when I select an item I can look at its browser view and select the various
ui:instanceView incarnations that are defined in or imported to the model,
but I don't like any of them. I want a view that shows content for all the
properties and incoming references.

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:57:15 AM UTC-7, Jack Hodges wrote:

> I've been working on an interface. The views I was getting for classes and
> instances were 'wrong' (links weren't showing up as links, properties
> weren't being shown, etc.), but they were showing up. I made a change to
> the models I am importing, and now neither classes nor instances are
> rendered (either in TBC or in the browser) and I am getting errors such as
> the one attached (others are timeouts but I suspect the same problems).I am
> also getting 'failure to import' warnings for some models which I am not
> sure are related: http://www.linkedmodel.org/1.1/owl/schema/core,
> http://spinrdf.org/spin.ui, http://uispin.org/swon, and
> http://evn.topbraidlive.org/ui.
>
> Does any of this ring a bell with anyone?
>
> Jack

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users?hl=en
---