Hey Scott,

Thank you very much for the reply.  I deleted the apply construct and I'm
able to debug the sparql motion successfully!  Now, I'm getting the
following error when I try to hit it from the webservice url:

An internal error has been reported by the SPARQLMotion engine of TopBraid Live.

Details: org.topbraidlive.server.servlet.RecoverableClientException: Undefined
service with script http://<domain>/endpoints#ModifyForm
        at
org.topbraidlive.sparqlmotion.servlets.sparqlmotion.SPARQLMotionServlet.getService(SPARQLMotionServlet.java:206)
        at
org.topbraidlive.sparqlmotion.servlets.sparqlmotion.SPARQLMotionServlet.run(SPARQLMotionServlet.java:267)
        at
org.topbraidlive.sparqlmotion.servlets.sparqlmotion.SPARQLMotionServlet.doGet(SPARQLMotionServlet.java:245)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:735)
        at
org.topbraid.auth.servlet.TBAuthEnabledServlet.service(TBAuthEnabledServlet.java:38)
        at
org.topbraid.eclipsex.servlet.TBHttpServlet.service(TBHttpServlet.java:125)
        at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$ServletWrapper.service(ServletManager.java:180)
        at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
        at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:128)
        at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:60)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
        at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.HttpServerManager$InternalHttpServiceServlet.service(HttpServerManager.java:386)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:669)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:457)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:229)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1075)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:384)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:193)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1009)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:489)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:942)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:1004)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:640)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:628)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:52)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

On Friday, July 18, 2014 9:16:01 AM UTC-6, Barton Petersen wrote:

> I'm trying to expose a service to allow modification of some information,
> say a name.  I want to allow them to modify *some* name information.
> Specifically the ones in the argument list for the service.
>
> For example, I want them to be able to modify their contact information.
> So the service passes in the arguments and I have an 'apply contruct'
> action which then passes the created triples to an 'apply update' action.
> At this point I have a DELETE INSERT statement.  The insert seems to work,
> that is, I get the updated information.  However, the old information
> remains (two email triples now instead of just the new one).  So it's as if
> the Insert part of the DELETE/ INSERT is working, but the delete is doing
> nothing.  Are there any examples of a simple update endpoint?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barton Petersen

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users?hl=en