The following <ui:group> defines a javascript function that is called when
an item in the tree is selected for viewing. In this body all that is
stipulated is the url for the resource. In most of my views I can select
what kind of view is used with a match-id or a priority. Is the
ui:instanceView selected based on whether it (the resource type) is a class
or an instance? Certainly not in this function:

<ui:group>
    <script>var serverURL = ''; // 'http://localhost:8083/tbl/';&#13;
&#13;
 function openInNewTab(resource){&#13;
var url=document.URL;&#13;
var q= url.indexOf('?');&#13;
var sendTo= url.substring(0,q)+"?_resource="+resource;;&#13;
//alert('openInNewTab ' + sendTo);&#13;
window.open(sendTo);&#13;
}</script>
</ui:group>

I want to be able to determine which view will be used when and item in the
tree is selected. Can I construct the URL to use any SWP or will it be
overridden?

I would just try it except that everything is taking so damned long I might
as well submit the question and wait for some kind of response here :-(

Thanks,

Jack

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users?hl=en