Hi guys,
I took a look at the spr vocabulary and its spra implementation and it
seems a good way to be able to save select results in tables and execute
processing on them.
But I don't know how to apply this technology in TBC free edition. The only
example I found uses SPARQLMotion and saves results in a spr:Table on step
1 and analyzes results on step 2, but (if I understood correctly)
SPARQLMotion is a feature of other TBC editions.
Is it possible to use spr and spra in TBC Free? Any quick example code to
save a select result in a spr:Table?
thanks for your help
Claudia