I have SHACL (SPARQL) constraints that worked 'fine' under TBCME 5.1.3. In
these constraints I am using some SPIN functions and Magic Properties.
Under 5.2 my SPIN functions (in foo.spin.ttl) and possibly my Magic
Properties (in foo.ui.ttlx), are not being found:

WARN [ModalContext] (E_Function.java:89) - URI <...> has no registered
function factory

I do not get these errors when running in the SPARQL tab, only in SHACL
constraints.

I have asked about this in the past and was asked to wait until 5.2 was out
so now I am asking again.

"TopBraid Suite Users" group.