Hi,

I'm a PhD student doing thesis project.

In the past, I've been using Protege to build ontologies.
A couple days ago, I started to explore Top Braid Composer, free version,
5.2.0

What I am trying to do is to import my ontology built by Protege into Top
Braid Composer. Yet, failed.

1. I've already saved my ontology file in RDF/XML format, import it into
Composer's workspace.
2. Then right click on the file, Open with -> Other -> TopBraid (RDF/XML
Documents),
3. Got a dialogue "The file aa.XML does not contain a valid baseURI but
appears to be a valid RDF file. Would you like to specify a base URI and
try to open it?"
          - I selected [Yes], and a dialogue shows Base URI for aa.XML
"http://www.unknown.com/merge_RDF.XML";,
          - clicked [OK], the following dialogue shows  "A base URI has
been added to aa.XML. The system will now try to reload it."
          - clicked [OK]. However, it just brought me back to "The file
aa.XML does not contain a valid baseURI but appears to be a valid RDF file.
Would you like to specify a base URI and try to open it?"

I've tried several times, also searched in this group. But haven't found a
solution.

Can any one help to figure this out method of importing ontology from
Protege into TBC?

Thanks a lot!

Schusie

"TopBraid Suite Users" group.