I'm a PhD student doing thesis project.
In the past, I've been using Protege to build ontologies.
A couple days ago, I started to explore Top Braid Composer, free version,
What I am trying to do is to import my ontology built by Protege into Top
Braid Composer. Yet, failed.
1. I've already saved my ontology file in RDF/XML format, import it into
2. Then right click on the file, Open with -> Other -> TopBraid (RDF/XML
3. Got a dialogue "The file aa.XML does not contain a valid baseURI but
appears to be a valid RDF file. Would you like to specify a base URI and
try to open it?"
- I selected [Yes], and a dialogue shows Base URI for aa.XML
- clicked [OK], the following dialogue shows "A base URI has
been added to aa.XML. The system will now try to reload it."
- clicked [OK]. However, it just brought me back to "The file
aa.XML does not contain a valid baseURI but appears to be a valid RDF file.
Would you like to specify a base URI and try to open it?"
I've tried several times, also searched in this group. But haven't found a
Can any one help to figure this out method of importing ontology from
Protege into TBC?
Thanks a lot!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group
"TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family
of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"TopBraid Suite Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.