Perhaps if you were to provide a primer on how SHACL SPARQL constraints are
created and processed it would be easier to provide more meaningful
details. Without such updates to the documentation (which had very little
to say about SPARQL constraints to begin with), all that I can really say
is that in 5.1.3 I could see my constraints being hit on a test file and in
5.2 I cannot. But I will happily send you what I have and revert to 5.1.3
in the interim.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 5:31:10 PM UTC-7, Jack Hodges wrote:

> I am creating errors in test files and my SHACL constraints are not being
> called. Only the canned constraints.

"TopBraid Suite Users" group.