There have been lots of updates to the documentation, here:

http://www.topquadrant.com/technology/shacl/

In particular, see

http://www.topquadrant.com/technology/shacl/tutorial-sparql-constraints/

HTH
Holger

On 22/09/2016 0:05, Jack Hodges wrote:
Perhaps if you were to provide a primer on how SHACL SPARQL constraints are created and processed it would be easier to provide more meaningful details. Without such updates to the documentation (which had very little to say about SPARQL constraints to begin with), all that I can really say is that in 5.1.3 I could see my constraints being hit on a test file and in 5.2 I cannot. But I will happily send you what I have and revert to 5.1.3 in the interim.