Hi Holger, Thank toy for your reply.

Rather case a), because on view page source in browser i don't see any
mentions on may script.

In the case of a) is the file with the ui:headIncludes a .ui.ttlx file?

This file is not .ui.ttlx file, usual .ttl file but imported to ui.ttlx
file.
Did you want to say that for my script to be available on new tab i have to
include my script to ui:headIncludes of ui.ttlx file. If yes, in which
ui.ttlx file i must add my script?

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 12:53:41 AM UTC+2, Holger Knublauch wrote:

> Hi Ilya,
>
> the process sounds correct to me. Could you clarify:
>
> a) are you not seeing the <script> tag in your HTML
> b) is the <script> tag produced but the .js file is not found?
>
> In the case of a) is the file with the ui:headIncludes a .ui.ttlx file?
>
> Thanks
> Holger
>

> On 20/04/2017 0:23, Ilya Ushakov wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
> I need to add a new tab in taxonomy after "Export" tab with button that
> will call my servlet.
> To do that i made next:
> 1. I added new tab creating subclass of teamwork:ProjectPlugin
>
> 2. made javascriptfile myfile.js with content:
> $(document).ready(function() {
>     $('#sendReleaseS3').click(function(event) {
>     var projectGraph =
> encodeURIComponent($("input[name='projectGraph']").val())
>
>             $.get('ReleaseServlet', {
>             projectGraph : projectGraph
>             }, function(responseText) {
>                     $('#ajaxReleaseServletResponse').text(responseText);
>             });
>     });
> });
>
> 3. created subclass of class from item 1. and put int ui:headIncludes
> <ui:group>
>     <script src="lib/myproject/js/myfile.js" type="text/javascript"/>
> </ui:group>
>
> After deploy my project in evn 5.3 i didn't see my javascript file.
>
> What I did wrong?
>

> P.S. If i add new link on any existing tabs (for example general, manage,
> export etc.) that opens new page and try to include my file there,
> everything will work fine.
>

> --
> "TopBraid Suite Users" group.
> email to topbraid-user...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.