Oeps, I meant:

Tried:
<https://w3id.org/bouwbesluit>
  rdf:type owl:Ontology ;
  owl:imports <http://datashapes.org/dash> ;
  owl:versionInfo "Created with TopBraid Composer" ;
     sh:declare [
         sh:prefix "bb" ;
         sh:namespace "https://w3id.org/bouwbesluit#"^^xsd:anyURI ]  ; .

But still at checkingtime:

Reason:
org.topbraid.shacl.validation.SHACLException: Invalid SPARQL constraint (Line
4, column 47: Unresolved prefixed name: bb:oppervlak):

                                SELECT $this ?opp

                                WHERE {

                                        $this bb:oppervlak ?opp .

                                        FILTER (?opp < 5) .

                                }

Also tried to add:
  sh:sparql [
      rdf:type sh:SPARQLConstraint ;

ideas welcome, thx

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Senior Data Scientist

T +31888663107
M +31630381220
E michel.bo...@tno.nl
Location

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability
for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for
damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic
transmission of messages.