Thanks for the file. I noticed that there is an interaction between the inferences that are made in one iteration (to infer X rdfs:subClassOf owl:Thing) and the option to remove redundant inferences - which they are.

To work around this, just click "Complete Mode" in the Configure Inferencing dialog.

I have not yet had the time to figure out exactly why this happens in your examples but not everywhere else, but I thought I'd give you some heads up.

Holger