TopBraid EDG is effectively an interactive SHACL to HTML tool. It lets users
work in a web browser to see as well as develop SHACL shapes. Ontologies
defined using SHACL are presented by EDG in dynamically generated (editable)
HTML pages in a variety of ways - trees, text forms, tables, diagrams, etc.
There is a print option that can save each page as PDF.

EDG also provides a more static HTML report across all ontologies. Meaning no
edit is available from it and it is a single HTML report for everything which
would be closer to LODE.

Sent from my iPhone