Hi

using TBC 6 it is failing to load the FOAF ontology from the web at:

http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/

this delivers RDF/XML using

curl -i -X GET -H "Accept: text/turtle, application/rdf+xml"
http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/

- so perhaps TBC is only asking for turtle, which doesnt seem to be
supported?

I cant find docs of what TBC is trying to do with conneg, so resorting to
list.

(NB Was suprised FOAF isnt cached inside TBC like a lot of other common
ontologies - and I may need to be reminded of how to make local cache get
used vs web original - as the import process doesnt make it transparent and
I've forgotten where to look, but vaguely remember some way to use a local
resource instead of a web one in EDG config)