Hi,
   In our current project’s Taxonomy Management application, each taxonomy
has multiple Approved (can't be editable) versions and a Draft version,
which move through editing and review steps before marking it as Approved.
The procedure followed in our application is that when a version (say
version 1.0) of a taxonomy is Approved then the work could begin on a new
Draft version (2.0). Repeat the procedure for 2.0, etc. Here, until and
unless the previous Approved versions are manually deleted by taxonomists
those versions will be there forever (Please check the below screenshot).
Now, we are looking for the similar feature in TopBraid EDG/EVN.

    Coming to the TopBraid EVN/EDG, my understanding is that the EDG/EVN
allows to have only one Production copy. And once a working copy's all
changes are committed to Production copy then the Production copy gets
updated with the changes from that committed working copy and that working
copy is deleted. So, my question is that whenever a working copy is
committed then is there a way to make that committed working copy as
version of Production copy with a tag name as that working copy's name? so
that multiple Production Copies (versions) available at once for a
taxonomy/vocabulary.

Thanks,
Sanjeev