If your graph is very large, instead of using it as a file with TBC, you can
import file's content into Jena TDB database and then use this database. For
more information, see Help: TopBraid Composer
<http://127.0.0.1:51905/help/nav/2> > Importing Data Sources
<http://127.0.0.1:51905/help/nav/2_5> > Import external information
<http://127.0.0.1:51905/help/topic/org.topbraidcomposer.core/html/Import_external_information.htm>
 > Import RDF Files into a new TDB

Note that your file must be in one of RDF serializations. It can be any
standard serialization and the file extension can be .rdf, .ttl, etc. For more
information, take a look at Help: TopBraid Composer
<http://127.0.0.1:51905/help/nav/2> > Getting Started
<http://127.0.0.1:51905/help/topic/org.topbraidcomposer.core/html/FirstTopic.htm>>
 Workspaces, Projects, Folders and Files