Does TBC support the "inverse" keyword in Manchester syntax? I am currently
struggling to express something along the lines of "inverse :property some
:class," and it doesn't seem to be working. Moreover, I am not sure if this
is because the Manchester syntax that I am trying to write is bad, or
because TBC may not support this particular "inverse" keyword. Any opinions
what may be wrong?