On 19/10/2018 2:55 PM, Rob Atkinson wrote:

Specifically I want to install a set of empty asset collections from read-only template projects, installed as writable ontologies that automated transactions will store metadata in.

I also need to make an extended set of foundation ontologies available. ( AFAICT they need to be registered in EDG for reference data using those ontologies to be managed - which is the end goal of course. I think I am hearing that for inclusion in custom Asset Collection (aka project) types they only need to be in a deployed project?)

Yes, just upload them as TTL files in a project. You could probably produce what you call template projects with TBC as .tdb files and then copy them into a different project before uploading that project. Or write a script that produces them using teamwork:createProject.

Holger