SPINMap is a visual editor for a subset of SPIN rules - those that are expressed using certain SPIN templates. The design of this influenced the SHACL rules feature, and my assumption is that people will migrate to SHACL for these use cases as SHACL has a W3C logo attached to it. I had recently published

    https://www.topquadrant.com/graphql/values.html

which is a set of SHACL rules that can be visualized (and potentially edited) like SPINMap, see for example the screenshot in example 4. In the future, either TopBraid or some 3rd party tool may offer better support for editing such rules.

As there are so many possible directions in which we can evolve our platform, yet the resources are limited, it is hard to predict when this will happen, unless there are paying customers who can provide resources to push us into the right direction. A next-generation SPINMap editor would work in the browser online, as part of the EDG platform. This is part of the globally observed trend away from desktop applications.

Holger