Hi William,

you would get all properties if you simply delete the FILTER statement. Or do I misunderstand your question?

On the BIND statements, note that the human-readable display label of these properties are stored in a different graph than ?projectGraph. You may want to switch to

    BIND (swa:labelInGraph(?p, ui:graphWithImports(?projectGraph)) AS ?property)

which switches to a graph that includes the owl:imports of the master graph.

Holger