Ok, thx

I think I have to reformulate my issue then.

Is there any global PropertyShape generation at the moment?
Ie property shapes not in context of a NodeShape.

Ie when I have no class restrictions but only property restrictions like domain
and range.
Are these now generated by the shacl-convertor?

Example

Generated:

  sh:property [
      rdf:type sh:PropertyShape ;
      sh:path ex2:name ;
      sh:datatype xsd:string ;
      sh:maxCount 1 ;
      sh:minCount 1 ;
    ] ;

For ex2:Dog only.

But is there also a global:

  Ex2:NameShape
      rdf:type sh:PropertyShape ;
      sh:tagetsSubjectsOf ex2:name ;
      sh:datatype xsd:string ;
    ] ;

Generated?
That can be used validating values for names for all classes…

If yes, where could I find it (do not see it as instance of PropertyShape
If no, is that something to do manually? Could it be in the converter in
principle?

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Senior Data Scientist

T +31888663107
M +31630381220
E michel.bo...@tno.nl<mailto:michel.bo...@tno.nl>

Location<https://www.google.com/maps/place/TNO+-+Locatie+Delft+-+Stieltjesweg/@52.000788,4.3745183,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c5b58c52869997:0x56681566be3b8c88!8m2!3d52.000788!4d4.376707>

[cid:image001.gif@01D471F2.D6D73780]<http://www.tno.nl/>

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability
for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for
damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic
transmission of messages.