Hi, community.

By creating a SWON service, is it possible to have a parameter on the
service URL similar to *&include=name,status *where the value of "*include*"
can be a series of separated comma values which we could save as separate
variables for later use them in a SPARQL statement in order to be able to
do a SELECT statement using those provided values?

Examples:
... if the provided argument was *...&include=name,status *then the SELECT
statement would be *SELECT ?name ?status ...*
... if the provided argument was *...&include=name,status,description *then
the SELECT statement would be *SELECT ?name ?status ?description ...*
... if the provided argument was ...*&include=name* then the SELECT
statement would be
*SELECT ?name ...*

*If that's possible, could you please share an example or a
reference/documentation page where we can see more about it.*

Thanks.