If you open teamwork.ui.ttlx and navigate to spin:MagicProperties (in TBC) you'll see many examples of magic properties built into TopBraid. One of them is teamwork:graphsUnderTeamControl which has the following body

SELECT DISTINCT ?baseURI ?teamGraph
WHERE {
    {
        {
            ?file tops:files ( "/" true ) .
            FILTER smf:hasBaseURI(?file) .
        } .
        BIND (smf:baseURI(?file) AS ?baseURI) .
        FILTER teamwork:hasTeamGraph(?baseURI) .
    } .
    BIND (teamwork:teamGraph(?baseURI) AS ?teamGraph) .
}

and is used as

    () teamwork:graphsUnderTeamControl (?baseURI ?teamGraph)

in queries.

So basically, simply have the SELECT query return multiple variables.

HTH

Holger