You can run inferencing to infer the subClassOf from your custom property.

TBC performs only very limited dynamic inferencing for the convenience of its
users. Namely, it will infer that a class is a subclass of owl:Thing if it has
no other parent classes. And it will recognize SKOS:prefLabel.

It does not make all possible RDFS inferences on the fly.

Irene.