Hi Drew,

TopBraid used to support importing UML files in older versions, but we removed that as it was barely used by anyone and we found the UML formats were not really cross-platform - too many dialects and incompatible tool interpretations. Even with XMI, there were too many variants and dialects to meaningfully make sense.

Holger