I was debugging this problem with Steve and we found that the
IterateOverSelect is not executing because it has two magic property calls
referenced and they are not being resolved. Their graphs 'are' being
imported, and everything in them can be seen in the 'query' tab in SPARQL
MOTION and, even though I use their prefixes in the select statement, in
the SM query tab they have been converted to their full namespaces.
Interestingly, they do not resolve from their namespaces in that query tab,
but if I retype their prefixes they do resolve and execute in that tab just
fine. So I am confused about this and hope that you know what is going on
and I might then move forward...I should add that all of the graphs that
are needed are imported into the SM script and resolve in the imported
graphs tab in SM.

Jack