Hi Michel,

First, WRT terminology: OWL DL reasoner do not “infer problems". OWL DL
reasoners infers triples and as a separate feature they can report
inconsistencies within the limits of the open world assumption.

Due to issues discussed many times in this forum, Composer does not come
integrated with an OWL DL reasoner. Instead, since many of our customers found
the open world assumption and OWL DL inferencing inadequate, and TopQuadrant
create SPIN and then helped push SHACL through the W3C.

Composer can infer RDFS and OWL RL profile triples using TopSPIN engine.

Composer can generate SHACL from OWL where their semantics overlap, and
customers can extend that converter as it’s delivered largely as SHACL SPARQL
rules rather than as compiled code.

Composer can identify errors in data using the SHACL language and engine under
a closed world assumption.

For more complex data constraints, customers can write SHACL shapes using
Composer.

There’s a lot of SHACL overview and explanation at
https://www.topquadrant.com/technology/shacl/

Hope that clarifies the situation.

Cheers,
David