Hi Holger,

It's been a while, but I discovered a workflow that does not contain the
same properties as the production copy. I checked the differences between
the two in the comparison report and checked the change history, but I
couldn't find any changes (deletions) made to those properties in the
workflow. How can I solve this e.g. can I somehow manually 'pull' the
missing properties from the production copy similar to how git works? I'm
using TopBraid EDG 6.2.

Stefan