Technically, x:Vehicle-loadLevel is independent which may not be exactly what
you want. Since you had a domain on the property, you’ve said it is not
independent of subject - so I used the PS name to make the intent clear.

I personally prefer the sh:property style of modelling because I can look at
the NodeShape and it’s superclasses to find every property shape that comes
into play. That does mean when focusing on the PS I have to do a search to
“Find references” for the NS (but by using the PS naming convention of
Class-Property I don’t actually need to do that to know where the PS is used).

Cheers,
David

UK +44 (0) 7788 561308
US +1 (336) 283-0808‬