Hi,

In the Class List Panel, is it possible to show only classes in the current
graph?

When I select "Return local results only", I still see a lot of entries
that are coming from imports.  The screenshot shows a number of entries
from the ns/vcard foaf ontologies including restrictions (bnodes).

My objective is to find errors in my ontologies as I import over two dozen
ontologies into EDG (and convert to SHACL).  I cannot find a way to run the
Problems and Suggestions report on my graph only.  It always includes the
imports so I get a huge number of problems in ontologies that I do not
control.  This makes it hard to tell what I need to fix in my ontology vs
the imports so was using the Class List Panel to help identify problems.

Tim

[image: image.png]