You may be up to something. The rdfs:range of sh:inversePath is indeed rdfs:Resource, so if (for some reason) an OWL-to-SHACL converter was executed over the SHACL system graph itself then such a constraint might have been created. Please keep us informed if you find such a constraint and how it might have come into existence.

Holger