Hi David

I do not mean the skos ITSELF as ontology.
But an own skos:ConceptScheme.

PO is defined as:

smls:PhysicalObject
  a skos:Concept ;

in the example file importing the above:

ex:Bridge
  a skos:Concept ;
  skos:prefLabel "Bridge"@en ;
  skos:prefLabel "Brug"@nl ;
  skos:broader smls:PhysicalObject ;
  skos:definition "Verbinding voor verkeer tussen twee landhoofden die
gescheiden wordt door water."@nl ;
.

But now I see:
  a skos:ConceptSchema;

iso

  a skos:ConceptScheme;

will check if that is the cause......

thx Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Senior Data Scientist

T +31888663107
M +31630381220
E michel.bo...@tno.nl<mailto:michel.bo...@tno.nl>

Location<https://www.google.com/maps/place/TNO+-+Locatie+Delft+-+Stieltjesweg/@52.000788,4.3745183,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c5b58c52869997:0x56681566be3b8c88!8m2!3d52.000788!4d4.376707>

[cid:image001.gif@01D61D5B.3FD484D0]<http://www.tno.nl/>

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability
for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for
damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic
transmission of messages.