I have a set of triples which I am validating using the Web interface with
TopBraid Maestro.

The triples use owl:imports to load additional triples at run time.

The SHACL file does not import any triples using owl:imports.

Validation passes:

- when I pass raman-dc.ttl to be checked to the web interface
- when I pass raman-dc.shapes.ttl to the web interface SHACL

Validation passes:

- when I pass raman-dc.ttl to be checked to the web interface
- when I pass raman-dc.shapes.ttl to the web interface SHACL
- when I import raman-dc.shapes.ttl into the TopBraid Maestro project

Validation fails:

- when I pass raman-dc.ttl to be checked to the web interface
- when I pass raman-dc.shapes.ttl to the web interface SHACL
- when I import raman-dc.shapes.ttl into the TopBraid Maestro project
- I then open raman-dc.shapes.ttl in TopBraid Maestro

Based on the performance it appears that raman-dc.shapes.ttl is being
included in the triples being checked when it is open in TopBraid Maestro.

This would appear to be a bug.