Hi,

I have created a new Technical Asset Collection, TestTech.  In this
collection I have created a Software Program instance, prog1.  I have
imported a data graph that contains instances of Sensor which is a subclass
of Processable.

When I select Sensor from the class hierarchy, I was expecting to see all
of my instances of Sensor in the Instances view but nothing appears.  I
want to say that my software program, prog1, has as an input sensor1.  When
I navigate to the prog1 form - input data property shape, in the
Processable drop down, I am able to see and select from all of the sensors.

I don't know why I can see them in one context but not the other.  Note
that I cannot create new instances of Sensor in the Tech Assets
collection.  The button is grayed-out.  Is this a GraphQL artifact?

Thanks for your help,

Tim