Hi Michel,

I opened TBC ME 6.4.1 and used the TTL I replied with earlier and it works fine
on a Mac. So, if you see problems a Mac then you’re doing something incorrectly
(i.e. try importing rdfs).

If you’re on Windows then it’s possible TBC behaves differently. I don’t have
Win so cannot test it but please try the TTL I sent on Windows, and if that
does not work and you cannot get a ticket created then email
supp...@topquadrant.com <mailto:supp...@topquadrant.com> for help.

Cheers,
David

UK +44 (0) 7788 561308