Hi David,

Thank you for the clarification.  My impression of TeamWorks was
different.  This feels like "open loop control" of a closed loop process
given that one workflow can overwrite another unless strict human processes
are followed.  My use case requires branching and versioning with
"github-like" functionality where multiple people/roles can edit the same
graph with conflicting edits reconciled at commit time.  We have a need to
have versions of both ontologies and instance data with compatible versions
linked together.

Since all edits can be controlled through EDG (vs Git where the individual
changes have to be detected and reconciled), maybe an extension of the TBC
Diff engine might help here?

Anyway, I was hoping to use versioning/diff reconciliation to help justify
the cost of EDG.  I do not have a TSM at the moment.  What is the best way
to submit a feature request?

Thanks,

Tim