Hi,

Let me know if this is best asked via a support ticket...

I am suddenly receiving GraphQL errors when an instance is rendered using a
value table viewer.

Is there a known cause for the error shown below?  The data graph that
holds these instances is populated by importing a TTL file that is
generated outside of EDG.  The only change I made was to create a new data
graph and import a new ttl file (which is 98% the same as the previous
one).  I could understand an error if the triples had changed but checking
the source code for the instances, they are the same between the old data
graph and the new one.  The old file renders properly using the same shape
definitions.

I'm at a loss as to where to look to identify the error.  It feels like it
is something at the graph level but I'm guessing.

This happens using EDG 7.1.3 and 7.2.1

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tim

Error(s):

{"message":"Invalid Syntax","locations":[{"line":1,"column":110}]}
Query: query getValuesData { v0: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_e3151690-9e9a-4863-a6cd-094c75e0b7f4";)
{}v1: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_afa7e310-37e2-4e22-aab4-7a7593b55f99";)
{}v2: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_d1ad8680-bcd6-418a-8776-88a53fcac70f";)
{}v3: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_dbc0ba85-5cce-4311-b0c9-8b9c5df9a396";)
{}v4: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_43429507-b160-4acc-aaf4-4017270c50cb";)
{}v5: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_74a8bb66-5c80-4b24-a9d4-41e43a42eb83";)
{}v6: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_b355efad-fe82-440d-ac41-4a5bd4e06630";)
{}v7: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_66002a04-63d2-4b38-ad46-0f184711a867";)
{}v8: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_c7d0a6c9-d964-446e-96ee-f7b07000df04";)
{}v9: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_585da139-8eeb-400a-b23b-43dcf927c821";)
{}v10: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_3ef28322-1030-4340-8829-c76e25c929a8";)
{}v11: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_1f8a6d71-4c61-409b-bd81-3437f268cb73";)
{}v12: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_9cda9e68-efa0-4d70-897b-612f0f13e979";)
{}v13: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_932842d4-b613-4cd0-8825-cd6de137e27d";)
{}v14: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_fca493e0-a0c0-4895-9056-738299c72b78";)
{}v15: resources(uri:"
http://data.example.com/data/GUID_bb6e066f-2bcf-430e-955d-b3c13e3353ff";) {}
}

Service URL:
graphql/data_model_manual_edits_v1_0_02_02_2022/generic?message=Get_data_for_16_values_of_composed_Of_at_Perception