Hi,

In 7.3, it is convenient to be able to expand a class node along its class
hierarchy.  Would it be possible to add two sub-options such that I can
choose to expand the hierarchy up or down in addition to the current up and
down behavior?

I'm finding that I often delete the "up" hierarchy since it frequently
contains a lot of the Aspect classes which can quickly complicate diagrams.

Thanks,

Tim