Hi Jan,

would you be able to clarify what feature you are referring to? I don't think
the Form panel has Excel export. Do you mean export from the results of the
SPARQL Query panel? That does not have Excel export, although it has
tab-separated values export.

To make this precise I ran this query:

prefix rdf:  <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
SELECT *
WHERE {
    BIND ("&Auml;ldi"^^rdf:HTML AS ?shop) .
    BIND (<http://uispin.org/ui#convertHTMLToText>(?shop) AS ?text) .
}

and exported it to TSV, producing

?shop   ?text
"&Auml;ldi"^^<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#HTML>  "Äldi"

which at least indicates that convertHTMLToText has different output. But it
produces verbatim rendering of the first column, which looks reasonable.

Thanks
Holger