Quite possibly yes. For these properties, the engine will look both for
asserted and inferred values.

Have you tried removing the sh:values rules (temporarily) and run the same
queries, comparing the execution time?
If you assert them anyway, would it make sense for you to have these sh:values
rules disabled for the runtime system?

Holger