Hello,
AFAIK, EDG requires a rdfs:label for named nodes and raises the following
violation when it is not available:
Missing label
Suggestion: Generate a label for

My question:
(1) Is it possible to deactivate this constraint for select collections?
EDG Version: 7.8.0

It looks like this constraint is in the built-in system collections/imports
and I am unable to reliably track it.

I am experimenting with some large datasets in which we do not really
need/have a label for all nodes, so I do not want to make up thousands of
triples for labels just to avoid these violations.

Thank you