Ok, that's what I thought. We do not have such a widget yet. I guess it could
become a new kind of constraint where the allowed values are dynamically
computed. This would be similar to sh:in but with a sh:values rule underneath.

So, you have been searching thoroughly and did not find it because it really
doesn't exist. But it's a good requirement that I have ran into before.

Holger