Good morning. My name is Eric and I am an undergraduate student at PUC-RJ.
I'm doing a research that uses a SPIN script to define an ontology for
fine-tuning of relational databases. For this, I was using TOPBraid, and I
was able to run the inferences correctly, however, when I used the API
(https://www.topbraid.org/spin/api/) to generate the inferences, it was not
possible to generate them all, since some parts of the script contain spif
functions, such as the split function. Therefore, would it be possible for
me to have access to these functions for research purposes? From what I
understand, SPIN has been discontinued, so I would like to know if it would
be possible to have access to the commercial extension of the API for
academic purposes.