Author: Roger Dingledine <a...@torproject.org>
Date: Fri Feb 9 17:24:45 2018 -0500
final mucking. all yours, nick
ChangeLog | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
index 9ddfed986..9fb15e857 100644
@@ -57,10 +57,10 @@ Changes in version 0.3.3.2-alpha - 2018-02-09
o Minor bugfix (channel connection):
- - The accurate address of a connection is real_addr, not the addr
- member. TLS Channel remote address is now real_addr content
- instead of addr member. Fixes bug 24952; bugfix on
- 0.2.4.11-alpha. Patch by "ffmancera".
+ - Use the actual observed address of an incoming relay connection,
+ not the canonical address of the relay from its descriptor, when
+ making decisions about how to handle the incoming connection. Fixes
+ bug 24952; bugfix on 0.2.4.11-alpha. Patch by "ffmancera".
o Minor bugfix (directory authority):
- Directory authorities, when refusing a descriptor from a rejected
@@ -120,11 +120,11 @@ Changes in version 0.3.3.2-alpha - 2018-02-09
o Minor bugfixes (scheduler, KIST):
- Avoid adding the same channel twice in the KIST scheduler pending
- list, which would waste CPU cycles handling the same channel twice.
+ list, which would waste CPU cycles.
Fixes bug 24700; bugfix on 0.3.2.1-alpha.
o Minor bugfixes (unit test, monotonic time):
- - Bump a gap of 1msec to 10msec in the monotonic time test that
+ - Increase a constant (1msec to 10msec) in the monotonic time test that
makes sure the nsec/usec/msec times read are synchronized. This
change was needed to accommodate slow systems like armel or when
the clock_gettime() is not a VDSO on the running kernel. Fixes bug
tor-commits mailing list