>> Here's
>>
>> the same graph with more data, more request types, and of course a
>> lot more shininess:
>>
>> https://tor-metrics.shinyapps.io/webstats/
>> <https://tor-metrics.shinyapps.io/webstats/>...
> If you feel that's interesting enough, would it be possible to also
> add the number of download of cryptographic signatures to the graph?
>
> I also would love to see a breakdown by operating systems if you
> consider it a reasonable thing to do.

To these requests I would add a request for the methodology behind releasing
these stats. Are they raw numbers? Rounded? More generally, how are the web
logs sanitized? I’m interested in how safe these statistics are to release and
how they might be changed to be even more privacy-preserving.

Thanks,
Aaron