I'm a master's student at the University of British Columbia (Vancouver,
Canada) where I'm primarily researching anonymous systems and censorship. I
would be delighted to contribute to pluggable transports.

Of particular interest is image and audio data stenography - is anything is
in the works for this or is it outdated? My aim is to add this
functionality while fully testing and evaluating it as part of my thesis
project. I refer to the list of idea suggestions here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/PluggableTransports/ideas

Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Jodi

p.s.: Please advise if this is not the correct mailing list. and perhaps
belongs in tor-assistants. If so, I will inquire there once my access is
(hopefully!) granted.

--
www.jodispacek.com