https://github.com/pastly/simple-bw-scanner

Simple Bandwidth Scanner (sbws) aims to replace torflow[0], the
bandwidth measuring software bwauths use today.

For the most up to date documentation about how it works and why it
exists, see the docs at readthedocs, especially the spec[2][3].

sbws's semantic version (currently 0.1.0) should not be considered
meaningful until 1.0.0. There are major planned changes to how it works
(the HTTPS milestone[1]), and likely a few unplanned changes too.

I haven't put much thought into whether sbws should canonically live on
gitweb.tpo or on GitHub other than I like GitHub's issue tracking,
milestones, Travis CI integration, and readthedocs integration. So it
might move ... or it might not.

Cheers

Matt

[0]: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torflow.git