Hello,

So I Retrieved the tor source code from https://github.com/torproject/tor

Here’s one thing I have noticed about the network. I have noticed that there is
no version of the tor relaying software that will run on Windows. I know
Windows isn’t the most secure OS to run a relay off of for a few reasons,
however if there was a version of the tor relaying software that was compatible
with Windows, this would remove the barrier an quite a number of people who
want to run a bridge or relay but do not want to have to go through the hassle
of running a Linux virtual machine or something.

After just trying to start this project, here is the issue I am already
encountering.

The tor relaying software is written in C, which I cannot seem to find any
compilers for that would work with Windows.

Microsoft Visual Studio would be very convenient here, but I have checked and
from what I can see it does not support  C, but does support C++ and of course
C#.

Any thoughts on what a good compiler might be to try to port the tor relay
software to run as a Command Prompt software on Widows?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks all.