Flipchan,

Thanks for letting me know about Layerprox. I hadn't heard of it before.

Currently, as you probably know, Marionette does one format at a time.
However, Marionette is hierarchical in its format construction, and
therefore we can do random selection between formats by considering each
format as a 'sub-format' of the overarching format.  Look at web_sess443 in
our current release as a way that this might be done.

As we continue to go forward we will be updating the formats.  Exactly when
depends on funding and other priorities.  We recognize that an update is
needed.  You don't have to wait for us to do them, though.  If you make a
format we would be happy to consider it for integration in the repository.

If you want to put a wrapper around Marionette to give it extended
switching ability, we have implemented the PT2.X standard, so feel free to
integrate it into your code that calls it.  Just let us know that you have
integrated it, so we can add you to our list of people that we have
integrated with.

--
John Helmsen
john.helm...@redjack.com