#  Comment added

[ Himmel](https://hosted.weblate.org/user/Himmel/ "Himmel"): [Hosted
Weblate](https://hosted.weblate.org) / [Tor
Project](https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/tor/) / [Tor websites - Support
portal](https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/tor/support-portal/) /
[English](https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/tor/support-portal/en/)

## Source string

* Tap on "I need new bridges".

## Comment

**[@emmapeel](https://hosted.weblate.org/user/emmapeel/ "emma peel")** I think
the sentence “I need new bridges” was changed to “Give me new bridges.”  
<https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/tor-
vpn/en/?checksum=5b197ddb0ccbfaf6#history>

[Edit this string](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-
portal/en/?checksum=f9fe1161078b6632#comments)

## Source string location

(content/tor-vpn/censorship-circumvention/contents •
en.lr:question.description) • <https://support.torproject.org/tor-
vpn/censorship-circumvention/>

## Translation Info

| All strings             |  [ 2,425 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/)                  
    |                                                                           
                  |
|-------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Translated strings      |  [ 2,425 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:>=translated)
 |  [ 100% 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:>=translated)
 |
| Untranslated strings    |  [ 0 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:empty)    
        |  [ 0% 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:empty)    
      |
| Unfinished strings      |  [ 0 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:<translated)
      |  [ 0% 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:<translated)
    |
| Strings marked for edit |  [ 0 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:needs-editing)
    |  [ 0% 
](https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/tor/support-portal/en/?q=state:needs-editing)
  |


[View](https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/tor/support-portal/en/)

  
[Weblate, the libre continuous localization system.](https://weblate.org/)

Generated on Aug. 30, 2025, 6:12 a.m..

_______________________________________________
tor-l10n mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to